Apex legends is one of the most famous battle royale games on PS4, Xbox, Steam PC and Nintendo. It is available for free on all platforms yet there are some in-game purchases. As the name states, it’s a battle royale type of gunfight between legends. Played in squads, the last squad standing wins the game. With the increase in rank of player and game playtime. With this guide, you can now download and install APEX legends APK on Android phone, either its Huawei, Samsung, OnePlus, Google Pixel or any Android phone. APEX is equally famous on YouTube, there are a number of gamers who stream their live play or gameplay. Which is then watched by thousands of others.
Although Apex legends is already available on gaming consoles and PC. Now it’s making its way to mobile gaming. The current monopoly of battle royale game is of three games, Call of Duty, PUBG and APEX legends. COD and PUBG are already on smartphones including iOS devices and Android. Now APEX is also coming to mobile gaming. Let’s see how its gameplay is going to be. The fact that you can play with players from around the world makes these games very competitive and interesting. If you are hooked to online gaming and battle royale, there is no going back. Gamers spent a good portion of their time on APEX legends and its likes each day. Once you are in the game and improve to make it to the end and win. Each match becomes a challenge to make it to the end and to win it.
Install Apex Legends APK on Android Mobile including Huawei:
Although APEX legends is available on Google Play Store now. You can go and download the game from there. If you don’t have access to Google Play Store, or you have Huawei phone with no Google Apps or Google Services. Then your way to APEX Legends on an Android phone is via APK. For now, APEX legends is not available on iOS devices. The support has reported that the team is working on the development of the iOS version of the game as well.
Although, the game is yet in beta mode, which means extensive testing is going on of gameplay. Initially, it is released for a few countries and areas around the world. So the players can test and report any bugs etc. they come across. Once the game is ready for worldwide deployment it will be available for everyone around the world in the respective App stores according to your phone OS.
Now moving on to the guide to download and install APEX Legends APK:
First of all, download the following files on your Android phone. It works on all compatible phone with enough space, either it’s a Samsung phone, Huawei, Google Pixel or any other Android phone with enough processing power and storage space. As it’s a space and processing power intensive game. Make sure you have at least 4 GB RAM and 4 GB storage space on your phone.
Download the APK file first and install it on your phone. If this is your first time downloading and installing a game from outside Google Play Store. You will have to give some security permissions in the settings as below.
- Go to Settings -> Security and turn on Download from unknown sources.
- If you have a Huawei phone and can’t find the above options. Just search for “Install” in the search bar and open the settings of installation from external sources. Allow Google Chrome or whichever browser you have used to download the Apex Legends APK on your phone to “Install Apps from External Sources”
- Now locate the downloaded Instagram APK file and open it.
- Give the permissions it asks to run.
- Once the APK is installed.
- Now download the OBB file from the above link.
- We need to move the OBB file. For that, you can either use Files App or file manager.
- Move the OBB file to this location “Android-OBB-com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.”
- Now open the game, give permissions and log in to play Apex Legends on an Android phone.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the guide above. Feel free to drop them in the comments below. If you would like to give us feedback that too is welcome.