If your days are boring in this Pandemic situation and if you want the best entertainment site. This application will convert your boring time into a delightful one. MX player is a powerful video player. Moreover, there is an additional sharing quality that made it superior to other similar players. You can now share files, music, apps, and more with a click using MX File Transfer. So, follow these guidelines to Download MX Player for pc windows and MacBook.
Features of MX Player:
- You can apply Hardware acceleration to more videos with the help of new HW+
- MX Player is the first Android video player that supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices in comparison.
- Very easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Moreover, Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
- Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size. Moreover, you can take a screenshot just pause the video and take a screenshot and utilize them in other social media applications.
- File sharing app for fast file transfer without mobile data usage. You can share Music, Video, Photos, or Send Files & Apps instantly through MX Player.
- DVD, DVB, SSA/*ASS* subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.*ass*) with full styling.
- SAMI (.smi) with Ruby tag support.
- MicroDVD (.sub)
- 0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- PJS (.pjs)
- WebVTT (.vtt)
There is Read External Storage is required to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
Write External Storage is required to rename or deletion of files and to store the downloaded subtitles.
Location and Wakeup
Permission is required to help find nearby friends for file transfers and is required to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
NETWORK and WIFI permissions are required to get the network status which is required for various activities like license checking, update checking, etc. Moreover, you need a Wi-Fi connection for faster file transfers. Also, you need Bluetooth permission in order to improve AV sync when the Bluetooth headset is connected, and create connections for file transfers. Internet is required to play internet streams.
Camera and Vibration
To scan QR code for file transfers and to control the vibration feedbacks.
Disable keyguard required to temporarily prevent secure screen lock when Kids Lock is used. Draw over other apps is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
Download and Install MX Player for pc Windows or MacBook:
You can also watch movies and tv shows from the official website. In order to install MX Player app for Windows or MacOS. We will use an Android emulator on your computer. The emulator provides a virtual Android operating system environment on your computer. Which then can be used to run Android apps or games.
- First of all, you will need to download Bluestacks. It is the Android emulator that we are going to use.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator. Open it.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see “My Games”. In that menu, you will see Google Play Store.
- Use your Gmail account to login to Google Play Store.
- After logging in, you can use the search bar to look for “MX Player”.
- Download the app and help make the world a better place to live in.
I hope this guide helped you to download, install, and run MX Player on PC Windows. If you have any questions or confusion regarding the guide above. Feel free to drop a comment below or contact us via email.